Thursday 10 July 2014

Soap&Glory It's About Prime Eyeshadow Underbase

Soap&Glory It's About Prime Eyeshadow Underbase
To be honest, I bought the Soap&Glory Eyeshadow Underbase on a whim. I was looking for a eyeshadow primer to use for prom as I was doing my own make up, but I hadn't seen any reviews on this primer. I decided to buy it because it was on offer in Boots at the time and I do not regret it!
 



Bright Light
 I love Soap&Glory packaging. I find it's very eye-catching and has a lot of information on about the specific product.
 
"Base layer for crease-free, no smudge, smooth and uniform eye colour.
Contains Intsa-Lift™ Firming Para Cress Flower Proteins (to help reduce the depth of fine lines), anti–crease long wear polymers, coffee extract to fight puffiness and restore the skin’s lipidic layer." Boots.
 
 The foam applicator makes it really easy to dot on your eyelids and I use my finger to blend it. The product is very creamy and doesn't drag when blending. It is sort of translucent once blended, however it does have a slight shimmer in. This means you can even wear it on its own!


  It does not crease at all with or without eyeshadow over the top. I wore my prom make up for at least 9 hours and when I went to remove it, the eyeshadow still looked just as it did when I applied it. Plus, the tube will last you forever as you only need a little on each eyelid to secure your eyeshadow.


Bright Light

I definitely recommend this eyeshadow primer! Have you tried it? What are your thoughts?
 
You can buy it for £8.00 at Boots, Soap&Glory and Amazon.
 
*Soap&Glory is 3 for 2 in Boots! Do I need to say any more..?!*
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...