Monday 26 August 2013

25 Questions Tag!

I thought I'd answer these 25 questions for you to get to know me better!

Do you have any pets? Yes I do, two dogs (a Long-Haired Weimaraner called Toby and a German Short-Haired Pointer called Charlie) and a pond full of all sorts of fish!
Name three things that are physically close to you: There's my iPhone, some Company Magazines and a lamp.
What's the weather like right now? Surprisingly the weather is good, quite sunny and warm, much better than it has been!
Do you drive? If so, have you crashed? No unfortunately I don't drive but I can start driving lessons very soon!
What time did you wake up this morning? I woke up around 11am, but didn't get up till 11.50am. I love lie-ins!
When was the last time you showered? About 2 weeks ago. Don't panic, I have baths instead, they're much more relaxing!
What was the last movie you saw? The last movie I saw on TV was Here Comes The Boom, I've seen it so many times!
What does your last text message say? It says 'aw man, me neither'. Nothing interesting there.
What is your ringtone? My ringtone for my iPhone is Marimba.
Have you ever been to a different country? Yes but the countries I'd absolutely love to visit are Australia and New Zealand!
Do you like sushi? No I don't eat fish.
Where do you buy your groceries? We usually buy them from Asda.
Have you taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? No but I have got a spray which supposedly helps you fall asleep quicker.
How many siblings do you have? I have a younger brother called Kyle.
Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I just have a laptop!
How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I'll be 16!
Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? Nope neither.
Do you colour your hair? No it sounds too much hassle!
Tell me something you're planning to do today: Well it's late now so just watching TV before I go to sleep. But I haven't done much at all today.
When was the last time you cried? I can't remember why I cried but it was recently. Although if crying with laughter counts, then today!
What is your favourite pizza topping? I'm quite plain when it comes to pizza toppings, just lots and lots of ham and I'm happy!
Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? Well this is disappointing because I don't like burgers!
Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yes regularly in the school holidays, but then it's difficult getting back into a sleeping pattern ready for school.
What is your eye colour? My eyes are a blue-grey colour.
Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? I probably would be able to but I don't really take much notice.

So there's some random questions I've answered. Hope you enjoyed reading this post and feel free to comment with other things you'd like me to do!

Caitlin x

2 comments:

  1. Haha great post, love your blog!
    www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've followed your blog on Bloglovin!

      www.caitlin2326.blogspot.com

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...