Sunday 13 July 2014

Soap&Glory Archery Brow Tint and Precision Shaping Pencil

Soap&Glory Archery Brow Tint and Precision Shaping Pencil
 I was after a new eyebrow product for my prom make up which defined my eyebrows more and made them a little darker. There was an offer on at Boots so I decided to give this a go after hearing many people raving about it.
 
 
Love is Blonde
 The packaging on Soap&Glory products is so informative and colourful. I really like how fun it looks yet the products are serious in the way that they all work amazingly!
 
"What’s inside that counts? Antioxidant vitamin E. Long-lasting film formers ensure all day wear. Aloe vera & chamomile flower extract to help condition and protect skin." Boots.
 

The left end of the double-sided pen sports a brow tint which enables you to fill in any sparse areas of your eyebrows and define the outer area / arch of your eyebrow a little more. The right side holds a retractable pencil which can be used for filling in the eyebrows. The pencil isn't as soft as I'd like and it took a few swipes to get the swatch below. However, it isn't as difficult when you are applying to your eyebrows and looks much fainter. This lasts on my eyebrows for the whole day until I take my make up off on a night.


Left: Pencil  Right: Tint
 
I have been using this everyday since I bought it a few months ago, I definitely recommend it!
 
Have you tried it? What are your thoughts?
 
You can buy it for £10.00 at Boots, Soap&Glory and Amazon in 2 shades: Love is Blonde and Brownie Points.
 
*Soap&Glory is 3 for 2 in Boots right now! Need I say anything else..?!*
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...