Friday 18 October 2013

Review: Avon Eyebrow Kit

                                        
For the past month I've been delving into my make up drawer and pulling out this must-have eyebrow product, the Avon Eyebrow Kit. I know not many people will try products from Avon because you are unable to buy them from a shop, unlike many high street brands. I kind of stumbled upon this palette by accident when I was searching for the eyebrow pencil I loved which I think they have unfortunately discontinued. I actually just bought this in replacement to the pencil and hoped it'd be as good. I hate to say this and be unfaithful to my loved pencil but this may be slightly better. By slightly I mean considerably better..

                                       
The packaging is nothing special but it does the job of housing the product inside well as it's very sturdy and looks sleek.
I got the colour Blonde for my fair eyebrows and it's a good colour match. It's stays put all throughout the day even without applying the wax. I use the small double-ended brush to apply the colour to my eyebrows. I have to admit they aren't the best brushes; they feel plastic-y if you know what I mean, but they'll do for now.
I really think this is a super high street eyebrow kit which is not only effective but affordable. You can purchase the Avon Eyebrow Kit from the Avon website or selected brochures for £7.

                                                         

What eyebrow products do you recommend? Have you tried this Avon product before? If so, what did you think?

P.S: I got back from Florida a few days ago so there will be hauls and reviews coming up soon. Please don't forget to follow my blog to keep updated!

Caitlin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...