Tuesday 24 September 2013

Autumn Nail Polish

                                       
These are my favourite nail polishes for Autumn so far!
 
                                                    
MeMeMe Nail Collection Long Lasting Gloss - 92 Alluring:
This is a great autumn/winter colour and lasts well on the nails. It looks like a glittery gold in the photo above but it's a matte brown/taupe colour. It dries so quickly too!                                                   
                                                
FCUK Nail Polish (don't know the colour name sorry!):
This muted grey-blue is similar to no other nail polish I own, it's such a unique colour. It is watery to put on so it requires a few coats, but dries quite quickly.

                                                
Fearne by Fearne Cotton Nail Polish (don't know the colour name):
This looks blue on the photo above but it's actually a metallic grey/silver which looks quite metal-y. These are such good nail polishes and dry quite quickly.
 

                                      
Nails INC - Lowndes Square:
I love the colour of this nail polish. It's very different to what I'd usually wear as it's purple/lilac but I think it's great for autumn! The polish is quite liquid-y so I'd recommend a few coats to make it opaque.


                                           
Fabulous Nail Paint by Barry M Limited Edition:
I got this months ago and due to it being limited edition by Fabulous Magazine it isn't sold anymore, but there are so many colours very similar to this you can find anywhere! It's a very bright, sexy and bold colour which I think is very different to the other colours I have featured in this post, but that's good, right?
Front Cover Nail Polish - Beetroot:
This is a very dark red with tiny sparkles in which I think is great. Usually I'd wear dark matte nail polishes (even in the summer...), so when I tried this I was surprised I liked it on as it was so glittery but because it's dark you don't notice it as much. It takes quite a while to dry but goes on the nail well.
 
What autumn nail polishes do you recommend? Have you tried any of these nail polishes I've recommended?
 
 
Caitlin x






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...