Saturday 19 October 2013

Yankee Candle Advent Calendar 2013

You know them moments where you notice something and have to double-take due to disbelief? Well I may have just done that when seeing posts about the Yankee Candle Advent Calendar. Any fellow candle addicts out there?
 
"Count down to Christmas with this collectable advent calendar from the world's favourite candle company! Every day reveals a tealight candle in one of six seasonal scents, including an extra treat in the 24th! Light a new Candle each day and celebrate the festive season with your favourite Yankee® fragrances.
Fragrances included are:
Snow In Love™, Balsam & Cedar, Merry Marshmallow™, Red Apple Wreath, Snowflake Cookie™, Sparkling Cinnamon"

Now as soon as I saw this I was ready to add to my shopping basket, but after reading what their website says I was disappointed to see there was only 6 scents. Yankee Candle have so many delicious Christmas scents; I don't see why they have only put 6 into this advent calendar! On a lighter note, the 6 included do smell amazing so I may forgive them.

You can purchase the Yankee Candle Advent Calendar from selected stores and online for £21.99.

What are your thoughts on the Yankee Candle Advent Calendar?

Caitlin x






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...