Monday 9 September 2013

Review: Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer

 Collection say: "Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer contains light diffusing particles to scatter light and soften fine line and blemishes. Silicone enriched pigments provide a flawless, lasting finish.
Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer combines light reflective technology with an affordable price. This stylish, take-anywhere pen is an absolute fashion must-have."

I have to say, I don't agree on everything they say about this concealer, but it definitely is one of the best I've tried. I think I'm a good guinea pig to try this product out because I have very pale skin which means awfully bad dark circles around my eyes, which I have to attempt to cover up every day. I know I won't be able to hide them completely unfortunately, but having a good coverage concealer will do. I think Collection's concealer does have good coverage, and less is definitely more, it doesn't look caked on at all. However, if you have dry areas on your face, it will cling to them and leave creases in fine wrinkles under the eyes. I personally wouldn't use this on any blemishes I get as I'd want to hide that area, not illuminate it. I usually find this concealer gives me coverage for at least the whole school day which is great as I don't really have time to re-apply during the day.
It does have a brush which is good for applying it to the eye area first before dabbing it in with my index finger to get the coverage I want. The packaging is nothing special and I don't like the fact you can't see when the product inside is going to run out. It lasts me around a month.
I am willing to pay £4.99 a month as I think that is a great, affordable price for a medium coverage foundation which matches my skin tone well. I buy the Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer in the shade 1 Naked.
Buy it from Boots here: http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-2000-Illuminating-Touch-Concealer_867449/


I hope this review is somewhat helpful to you and your decision to buying this product.
What are your thoughts on this concealer? Will you be trying it?

Caitlin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...