Tuesday 1 July 2014

I've missed you.

Hello,
         I'm not sure how to explain why i am back blogging after about 7 months of  disappearance. This is very weird for me to do. Because i was so busy with school work, i couldn't handle my blog at the same time. I wanted to do my best for my blog, but obviously my GCSE's came before that, even though i enjoyed everything about my blog. I thought the best move was to completely stop writing my blog, which i regret. Therefore, i want to begin writing again.
During my break of blogging, i still managed to read everyone's blogs in my spare time, and have been wanting to start writing again for months.
I have thought about this a lot and my blog is something i want to continue.
I hope people understand,         
                                          Caitlin x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...