Sunday 24 November 2013

Review: TRESemme Keratin Smooth 60 Second Treatment Shot



I received the TRESemmé Treatment Shot with a Glossybox a few months ago and only just thought of using it. Basically it is just a 60 Second conditioner for your hair which leaves your hair smooth and tangle-free. You get quite a lot of product for just one use, so I used it over two days, and there was more than enough each time even though I have long, thick hair. 
I used this in place of my usual conditioner and obviously after my shampoo. However I didn't find it made any difference to my hair at all. When I washed it off, I noticed my hair was smoother but once it was dry, it was no different to when I use my usual conditioner. I probably shouldn't judge the product on one use so I might re-purchase and try again.
You can buy the TRESemmé Treatment Shot from Superdrug, Boots, Tesco and Waitrose for £1.49/15ml.

Have you tried the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth 60 Second Treatment Shot?

Caitlin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...