Friday 30 August 2013

What's your face worth?

I love reading these tags so I thought I'd do one of my own as I hadn't seen many of them recently. I'm shocked that the total cost is so much! Although I did count my eyelash curlers which are £20 alone, but I couldn't leave them out!


Avon Magix Face Perfector SPF 20: £10.50

Collection Illuminating Touch Light Diffusing Concealer: £4.99

Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation SPF 15: £12

Avon Color Trend Pressed Powder: £4.25

Natural Collection Suntint Bronzing Powder: £4.19

Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks Blusher: £1.99

Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer (not online): £6.00

Collection Extreme 24 Hours Felt Tip Liner: £2.99

Emite Eyelash Curlers: £20.00

Collection Pump Up The Volume Loud Lash Mascara: £4.99

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter: £4.00

Sleek Pout Paint: £4.99

Total: £80.89

What is your face worth?

Caitlin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...