Wednesday 21 August 2013

How to make a Make Up Setting Spray / Refreshing Face Spray

If like me, you're not willing to pay over the odds for a setting spray for your make up which is about as effective as this one at half the price, then this is for you. As I'm attempting to save money for my holiday next month, I didn't want to spend loads on products to take with me, so I've been searching on the internet for things like this which are easy to make at home with items you'd have in your house normally (hopefully!). This setting spray can be also used just as a refreshing face spray, which is great to take on holiday in the hot weather! And it is so easy to make!

You will need:
Corn flour
Water (preferably filtered)
Empty spray bottle
Eye drops (optional)

 
Firstly, make sure the spray bottle is clean and the previous content is completely gone to avoid spraying that onto your face.
Then you'll need to tip the corn flour into the bottle, filling it up about a fifth of the way.


Next pour the water in, filling up the remaining space in the bottle.
At this point, you may want to add a few drops of eye drops. Depending on your skin type, the eye drops will prevent redness and make your skin look more even.
Secure the lid tightly and shake to mix up the contents. Make sure you shake the bottle before use each time and there you have it! 
 
 
I'd love to know if anyone tries this so please let me know how you got on, thank you!
 
Caitlin x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...